We have an immediate need for a Pipe Foreman who has experience primarily in the public works arena to join a well-established Utility and Heavy Construction firm in Baltimore, Maryland.
This position required experience with water, sewer, and drain systems, maintenance and emergency repair contracts, along with both sewer and storm water pump stations.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5-10 years of experience
- Reports to Superintendent
- Previous experience as a pipe setter required
- Deep sewer and large diameter pipe construction, shoring and sheeting, dewatering and by-pass pumping
- Safety oriented, OSHA 30, competent person, first aid / CPR
- Oversee crew safety, keep daily reports and crew time
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | CONTRACTOR | DRAINAGE | FOREMAN | SUPERINTENDENT | GAS | UTILITY | HEAVY CONSTRUCTION | CIVIL | PUBLIC WORKS | OSHA | SEWER | WATER PUMP | DRAIN SYSTEMS