We have an immediate need for an Operator, with experience in the operation of a barge, boom, and drop-hammer, to join a well-established Marine Construction Company in Tampa, Florida.
This firm is a reputable Marine Construction Company that specializes in high-end residential marine construction.
Requirements for this position include:
- Experience as a Barge Operator performing piling and dock installation
- Working knowledge of marine construction and barge-mounted equipment operation
- Must have operated a barge of at least 30 feet
- Must have a valid Florida Driver's License
- Limited travel for projects required throughout the Tampa/St. Pete area
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Hourly rate: $20 - $30 an hour and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MARINE CONSTRUCTION | BOAT LIFTS | DAVITS | SEAWALL | RETAINING WALL | PILING | FLOATING DOCK | DOCK | INSTALLATION | RESIDENTIAL | BARGE | BOOM | DROP HAMMER