Are you ready to embark on a career journey like no other? Join our team in beautiful Goleta, California as a Mechanical Project Manager, where you'll find yourself in a picturesque coastal town with the ocean just steps away, visible from our rooftop. We are a rapidly growing mechanical contracting company with a focus on cutting-edge design-build cleanrooms, serving diverse industries from biotech to residential clients. At our company, you'll enjoy a great year-round climate, room for personal and professional growth, and the chance to be part of an innovative and dynamic team. Seize the opportunity to be part of something special – apply now and make your mark with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Mechanical Project Manager opportunity include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of MEP experience
- Mechanical EIT or PE certification in California
- Experience drafting and modeling plumbing, ductwork, and piping in AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Experience preparing title 24 documentation using performance and prescriptive methods in EnergyPro
- Experience creating P&ID diagrams and writing sequences of operation for mechanical equipment
- Familiarity with a range of California building codes, including Mechanical, Plumbing, Energy, Fire, Electrical, Residential, and General Building Codes
- Projects include large residential to commercial, health care, industrial, semi-conductor, and pharmaceutical industries
- Analyze existing systems and equipment, communicating with clients to define needs, and producing equipment and building layout drawings while collaborating with stakeholders for revisions
- Generate cost estimates, performing load calculations, and selecting equipment in coordination with vendors and manufacturers
- Ensure code compliance and preparing mechanical, plumbing, and process piping drawings
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid health insurance for employees, dental and vision, PTO, ESOP, and 401k.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Mechanical Project Manager opportunity can take you!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | PROJECT MANAGER | MEP | PLUMBING | DUCTWORK | PIPING | AUTOCAD | REVIT | TITLE 24 | P&ID DIAGRAMS | ENERGY | FIRE | ELECTRICAL | GENERAL BUILDING CODES | LOAD CALCULATIONS