Join our team as a Mechanical Engineer and be part of a company that values not only your professional growth but also your personal well-being. At our company in Salem, Oregon, we believe in the perfect blend of work and play, celebrating milestones, birthdays, and first Fridays with happy hours led by leadership. Our professional yet laid-back culture understands the importance of work-life balance, making it the ideal place to craft a fulfilling career in Senior Housing and Commercial Architecture. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a team that prioritizes people and relationships over everything else – apply now and let's build a brighter future together.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- 8+ years of mechanical engineering experience
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit required
- Experience with Energy Modeling, Energy Analysis, Clash Detection, and Thermal Modeling
- Apply experience and knowledge to address building code exceptions and devise innovative solutions
- Manage budgets, schedules, design tasks, and document preparation while coordinating with design stakeholders
- Conduct technical evaluations, provide concise technical information to influence decisions, and engage with clients for business development
- Design and draft mechanical, plumbing, smoke, and fire protection elements, coordinate drawings, assist in project planning, and perform cost estimates and technical presentations
Salary: $85,000 - $115,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with 3% match, PTO, and paid holidays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Mechanical Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | CAD | REVIT | ENERGY MODELING | ENERGY ANALYSIS | CLASH DETECTION | THERMAL MODELING | BUILDING CODES | PLUMBING | SMOKE | FIRE DETECTION | COST ESTIMATES