We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Mechanical Engineer PE to join a Full-Service Architecture & Engineering firm in Louisville, Kentucky.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer in Kentucky or able to obtain license within 1 year
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or related field is required
- HVAC system engineering design experience is required – design, analysis, load calculation, and equipment selection
- Proficient in REVIT / BIM software, construction document creation and review
- AutoCAD experience is desired
- Trane Trace, Carrier, or similar Load Calculation software experience is required; Should be proficient in building load and analysis
- New projects, retrofits, and tenant improvements
- Construction administration, site visits, submittal reviews, manage RFI’s
- Will act as design team lead for Corporate / Commercial, Hotel / Hospitality, Restaurant and Multifamily Residential projects
- Project management and client liaison experience is desired; Will coordinate with other disciplines, subcontractors, and clients directly
- Must be skilled in MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 or commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | P.E. | HVAC | REVIT | DESIGN AND ANALYSIS | LOAD CALCULATION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT