We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Mechanical Engineer PE with experience managing complex facility, HVAC, plumbing and process system design to join a leading MEP Consulting firm in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
This position is with a full-service consulting firm that specializes in complex facilities engineering, energy analysis, and conservation projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Professional Engineering (PE) license; New Mexico license is preferred or ability to obtain quickly
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience focused on HVAC, plumbing, and process system engineering; for example: HVAC, critical environments, clean rooms/labs, mission critical facilities, process HVAC/exhaust, plumbing, energy plants, energy modeling, heat recovery systems, process utilities, etc.
- Proven project leadership experience on mechanical / industrial facility design, remodeling, installation, commissioning, or energy conservation projects
- Comfortable managing multiple ongoing projects
- Strong construction administration experience
- Able to obtain Security Clearance - Full U.S. citizenship is required
- Must complete a thorough background check and drug screening
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL | PROCESS SYSTEMS | PROCESS UTILITIES | PLUMBING | ENERGY | HVAC | CRITICAL ENVIRONMENTS | CLEAN ROOM | MEP | PROJECT MANAGEMENT