Are you a Mechanical Engineer? Do you specialize in the design of machinery or automated equipment used in the manufacturing industry? A well-established Equipment Manufacturing company in Cleveland, Ohio that specializes in overhead crane solutions for industrial manufacturing applications is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join them full-time, direct-hire.
Requirements / responsibilities for this position include:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, like Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience performing design, engineering, detailing and analysis for the production of overhead crane systems.
- Experience developing below-the-hook solutions is a plus.
- Steel-fabrication experience is desired; Should be knowledgeable of common processing methods
- Should be proficient in AutoCAD, and comfortable producing 2D and 3D documents.
- MS Office proficiency is required – Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 or commensurate with experience and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | STRUCTURAL STEEL FABRICATION | OVERHEAD CRANE | MATERIAL HANDLING | AUTOCAD | CLEVELAND, OHIO