We have an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer with experience with HVAC System Design, refrigeration, condenser unit design, and understanding of thermal properties to join a engineering firm in Jacksonville, Florida.
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of designing mountable machinery going into portable storage containers is a huge plus.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer opportunity include:
- 5+ years experience in HVAC, refrigeration, condenser unit design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with product manufacturing, design, engineering.
- Solidworks skills.
- Analyze and form game plan to solve any problems that arise.
- Ability to talk with clients and understand their needs for a product, and deliver said product.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance provided.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | MECHANICAL | HVAC | REFRIGERATION | CONDENSOR | THERMAL | SOLIDWORKS | MANUFACTURING | DEVELOPMENT | PRODUCT | HEAT | PUMP | HEAT PUMP | SYSTEM