Join our leading consulting engineering firm in Rocky Hill, CT as a Mechanical Engineer and be a part of a team that has been setting the industry standard for nearly seven decades. We are specialized in providing design services for heating and air conditioning, ventilation, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, structural, power, lighting, voice and data telecommunications systems, and more! Not only have we recently been recognized with a prestigious CBTA merit award for our outstanding work in Bristol Magnet Schools, but our hands-on approach, where partners are actively engaged in every project, offers a unique opportunity for growth and collaboration. Furthermore, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, working on exciting projects like our transformation of an amusement park ride, Boulder Dash, showcasing our expertise in designing tracks, lighting, and acoustics. Join us today and be a part of our legacy of excellence and innovation. Your future begins here!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of Mechanical Engineering experience
- Must have HVAC systems experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required, Revit is a plus
- Prepare detailed drawings for HVAC and mechanical systems
- Independently handle HVAC and mechanical projects for various facility types
- Conduct thermal load calculations, equipment selection, and air distribution layout
- Collaborate with other engineers, engage with clients, and provide construction support as needed
- Projects include: commercial, retail, hospitality, medical, distribution, police stations, municipalities, and more
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, employer paid life and short/long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays, 401k with 4% match, and a flexible schedule.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | MEP | HVAC | AUTOCAD | REVIT |HVAC SYSTEMS LAYOUT | THERMAL LOAD CALCULATIONS | EQUIPMENT SELECTION | AIR DISTRIBUTION LAYOUT