We have an immediate need for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a well-established Manufacturing Company in Covington, Georgia.
This firm specializes in custom humidity control products and air handlers.
Requirements for this position include:
- Design of custom Air Handling and Humidity Control products based on customer's specific needs
- Minimum 4 years of experience; requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- SolidWorks design experience with sheet-metal is required
- Skilled SolidWorks designer, Certified SolidWorks Professional, and Professional Advanced Certification highly desired
- Design will directly affect productivity and accuracy of fabrication; requires great attention to detail; every package designed is unique and will have specific aspects that must be taken into account
- Strong people skills are desired - will work closely with clients, fabrication, and become part of the core company group
- This is a faith-based company, desiring to build a core team of like-minded professionals
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
HUMIDITY CONTROL | AIR HANDLER | HVAC | MANUFACTURING | PRODUCTION | SHEET METAL FABRICATION | CUSTOM DESIGN | SOLIDWORKS