We have an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer PE to join a well-established and reputable A&E firm in Auburn, Alabama.
This position is with a well-established A&E firm that specializes in healthcare and federal building projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Engineering registration
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Plumbing and Medical Gas design
- AutoCAD and Revit / BIM software proficiency required
- Possess or be able to obtain a US Passport and gain clearance to work on U.S. Military Bases
- Degree program must be ABET Accredited to be able to obtain Professional Registration in any U.S. state
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | DESIGN | MEDICAL GAS | PIPING | PLUMBING | REVIT | BIM | CAD | AUTOCAD | MILITARY | FEDERAL | HEALTHCARE | MEDICAL FACILITY | CLINIC | P.E. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | B.S.M.E | BSME