This industrial design firm located near Sheffield, OH is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our team! We're dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation, developing top-notch products that not only captivate customers but also foster brand loyalty. Plus, with our constant testing of consumer products like pressure cookers, our office is a culinary haven, complete with a fully stocked kitchen and regular burger feasts. And here's the icing on the cake – we care about your financial future, offering a generous 401k with a 3% match, even if you contribute nothing. Elevate your career with us, where creativity, quality, and great perks converge!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred)
- 2-3 years of mechanical engineering experience
- Strong SolidWorks 3D modeling and 2D drafting skills, as well as Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work with STEP files (recreate in SolidWorks or modify STEP files)
- Simulation experience (stress or thermal) using KeyShot is a plus
- Previous work with 3D printers (FDM and/or SLA)
- Able to perform FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) and develop standardized tests to evaluate designs
- Design and develop mechanical and electromechanical appliances for the camping and outdoor industry using SolidWorks, including creating 3D CAD models and 2D drawings
- Conduct validation testing of 1st production samples from overseas, evaluate competitor models through reverse engineering, and build prototype samples
- Collaborate with overseas manufacturers, develop specifications for various components, support Customer Service, troubleshoot Returns (RMA), and perform periodic quality checks of existing products
Salary: $80,000 - $89,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k with 3% match, PTO, and paid holidays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Mechanical Engineer to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | INDUSTRIAL DESIGN | ELECTROMECHANICAL | SOLIDWORKS | MICROSOFT OFFICE | KEYSHOT | FAILURE MODE EFFECTS ANALYSIS (FMEA) | RMA | CONSUMER PRODUCTS | TESTING | 3D PRINTING | FDM | SLA