We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer for an automotive wireless charging developer in Brooklyn, NY.
The ideal Mechanical Engineer must have experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing, with focus on high volume manufacturing.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer position include:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks or similar CAD package
- Technical support for Tool and Die design
- Ensures mechanical designs are developed and adapted with applicable automotive standards and industry standards (UL/ CSA / SAE / ISO / CE)
- Design tooling and manufacturing plans covering all aspects of mechanical design technology
- Must have experience working with CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulation tools
- Experience with the following is a plus: wireless power transfer, automotive electronics, battery charging technologies, and EMC/EMI compliance
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CAD | AUTOCAD | DESIGN | MECHANICAL ENGINEER | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | MSME | BSME | BATTERY | EV | COMMERCIALIZATION | DFM | DFA | MANUFACTURABILITY | ANALYSIS | SOLIDWORKS | SIMULATION | POWER | PLANNING