Embark on an exhilarating career journey with our extraordinary company that boasts an impressive 30-year track record in supporting the Department of Energy. We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Albuquerque. This is not just a job; it's an opportunity for remarkable growth and advancement. As a trusted partner of the leading research and development firm, we offer a dynamic work environment where innovation thrives and exciting challenges await. Moreover, we take immense pride in our commitment to being veteran-friendly, recognizing the value and unique perspectives that veterans bring to our team.
Join us and be part of a company that values your expertise, offers unparalleled opportunities, and embraces a culture of excellence!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer position include:
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other engineering field plus one (1) year relevant experience; OR Bachelor's degree as stated above plus five (5) years' relevant experience
- Experience in cable design
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance; active DOE L or Q security clearance is preferred
- Hardware product development lifecycle preferred
- CAD/drafting programs (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Creo, or similar) preferred
- Circuit analysis related to interconnects design (signal integrity, circuit derating, impedance, etc.) preferred
- Project management experience including responsibilities for schedule, budget and risk management preferred
- Provide innovative cables design solutions towards system-level full design release
- Engage on a cross-discipline team to achieve delivery of the fully functional final development build trailer and the eventual First Production Unit (FPU) and to meet program deliverable commitments
- Collaborate with the system/subsystems and module design teams to confirm architecture and design implementation
- Engage with production agency counterparts for transition-to-production planning and readiness
Salary: $105,000 - $135,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 3 weeks PTO, paid holidays, and 401k with company match.
Relocation package up to $6,000 may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply to this Mechanical Engineer position today and let's see where this opportunity can take you!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | DOE | DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY | CAD | AUTOCAD | SOLIDWORKS | CREO | CABLE DESIGN