We have an immediate need for a Master Planner with experience in placemaking and planning concepts to join a reputable Architecture firm in Orlando, Florida.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Master Planner opportunity includes:
- Degree in Architecture, Urban Planning, or Landscape Architecture
- 1 - 5+ years of experience in architecture or master planning
- Knowledge of Architectural practices
- Hand sketching and graphic design experience
- Extensive experience in Revit, AutoCAD, Concept app, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
Salary: $80,000.00+ per year, commensurate with experience
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, bonuses and much more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURE | MASTER PLANNER | PLANNING | URBAN PLANNING | LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE | REVIT | AUTOCAD | ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE | DESIGN