Are you an experienced Production Manager with a background in overseeing production on the shop floor? We are working with an established architectural cladding product supplier in the Newark area who is looking to expand their team. With a strong grasp on a specialized field, this firm is busy and ready to hire someone like you right away. If you have the desire to join a busy, motivated team, and have experience in the production of metal products, we encourage you to apply.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Manufacturing Production Manager opportunity include:
- 5+ years of experience in production management
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must have experience with ACM (aluminum composite) panels, cladding or other metal exterior building materials
- Proficiency with MS Office and Project
- Experience with metal sheets, assembly, loading, scheduling, etc.
- Manage and evaluate the entire production process
- Maintain project tracking logs and update inventory in the tracking/CRM system
- Assist in equipment and tool selection for production
- Maintain project schedules and meet deadlines
- Author and submit daily field reports and labor ticket summaries if assigned to a job site
- Coordinate product crating/packaging with production and installation teams
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, 3 weeks PTO, and 401k with 4% company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Manufacturing Production Manager opportunity can take you!
MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION MANAGER | CLADDING | ACM | ALUMINUM COMPOSITE | BUILDING MATERIALS | MS OFFICE | MS PROJECT | SHEET METAL | ASSEMBLY | LOADING | SCHEDULING | CRM SYSTEM