We have an immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a well-established Machining and Fabrication company in Portsmouth, Virginia.
This firm specializes in taking custom, complex projects from sketches to fabrication and is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with programming and design experience for manufacturability.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering; Extensive, related career experience will be considered as well
- Strong CAD / CAM experience and G-Code Programming skills
- Will take designs from customers and adapt for manufacturability - new projects and custom specs on a daily basis
- Experience developing custom fixturing and production tooling equipment
- Controls experience is a plus - Fanuc and Mazak in particular; must be able to aid machinists when needed to troubleshoot programming
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MACHINING | FABRICATION | DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURABILITY | CNC PROGRAMMING | FANUC | MAZAK | G-CODE | LATHE | MILL | VTL | MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING