Join our team as a Manufacturing Design Engineer and experience the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Our 50-year legacy as a family-owned business, specializing in steel service valves, provides you with a unique opportunity to tap into three generations of expertise. Enjoy a workweek structured around your work-life balance with four 10-hour days, granting you a refreshing three-day weekend, all while thriving in our laid-back and supportive company culture. Don't miss out on this chance to grow your career in a special company with a remarkable history and an eye towards the future. Apply now!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Manufacturing Design Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or previous manufacturing engineering equivalent experience
- Evaluate and improve manufacturing processes, including the development of automated systems and testing procedures
- 5+ years of product design and technical drafting experience
- Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role
- Proficient in SolidWorks 2D/3D CAD with the capability to read blueprints and schematics
- Skilled in interpreting various documents, including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
- Create and maintain 2D/3D SolidWorks drawings and specifications, addressing design modifications for manufacturing and quality improvement
- Manage tooling inventory, implement inspection processes, and participate in quality assurance activities
- Ensure proper documentation, attend meetings to address quality issues, and contribute to new equipment and product launches
Salary: $60,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, PTO, and a 4-day workweek.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Manufacturing Design Engineer opportunity can take you!
MANUFACTURING DESIGN ENGINEER | MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING | MECHANICAL | PRODUCT DESIGN | SOLIDWORKS | CAD | 2D | 3D | BLUEPRINTS | SCHEMATICS | FABRICATION | TOOL DESIGN | AUTOMATED SYSTEMS | TESTING | TOOLING