We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Rogers, Arkansas! As an industry leader in the disposable facial protection market, our cutting-edge machinery and streamlined manufacturing processes ensure top-tier production and quality, allowing us to triple our revenue every 18 months since 2019. With in-house quality control and generous benefits, you'll be a part of a passionate, tight-knit team committed to excellence and product quality. Plus, our hands-on ownership is actively engaged in the daily pursuit of our ambitious goals. Don't miss the chance to be a part of something special – apply now and help us shape the future of the industry!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician opportunity include:
- Previous experience on high-speed production lines
- Experience in primary and secondary packaging
- Experience with center lining, autonomous maintenance, servomotors, PLC (Allen-Bradley and Mitsubishi), pneumatics and aeraulic
- Oversee and lead maintenance activities, including scheduling and supervising maintenance work
- Handle setup, start-up, and format changes for machines/lines, and promote continuous improvement in production methods and machine performance
- Manage emergency maintenance for electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and aeraulic systems, and update preventive maintenance plans
- Ensure availability of spare parts, maintain minimum stock levels in the maintenance warehouse, and oversee the safety of maintenance work and new line installations or upgrades
- Manage internal and external work teams, maintain technical documentation for plants and production lines, and manage Environmental and Safety certification deadlines and renewals
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as PTO.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Maintenance Technician opportunity can take you!
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN | HIGH-SPEED PRODUCTION | MANUFACTURING | PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PACKAGING | CENTER LINING | AUTONOMOUS MAINTENANCE | SERVOMOTORS | PLC | ALLEN-BRADLEY | MITSUBISHI | MAINTENANCE | MECHANICAL | PNEUMATIC | AERAULIC SYSTEMS