We have an immediate need for a Licensed Land Surveyor with experience doing ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, and other various surveys to join a well-established Real Estate Firm in Long Island, New York.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a licensed surveyor
- Working knowledge of land development desktop, Civil 3D, and Leica equipment
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong focus in residential land surveying
- Will use AutoCAD Civil 3D to produce detailed subdivision maps, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, and other various survey related maps or exhibits
- Research boundary and easement title documents and perform boundary analysis
- Able to use field crew data files (points), field sketches, photos, and reference maps to create surveys
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
LAND SURVEYING | RESIDENTIAL | REAL ESTATE | ALTA | TOPOGRAPHIC | CAD | CIVIL 3D | BOUNDARY | PLS | RLS | LEGAL