We have an immediate need for a Laser Research Scientist who has a solid technical background in experimental demonstration of integrated photonic devices, to join a well-established Laser Manufacturing Company in Longmont, Colorado.
Requirements for this position include:
- Hands-on experience with ultra-fast lasers
- Skilled in 3D CAD software
- Must have a PhD in laser physics, optics, electronic engineering, or other laser related major
- Skills in Optical Design preferred
- Knowledgeable in Optical Elements
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
LASER | MANUFACTURING | DESIGN | OPTICS | RESEARCH | PHD | CAD | SCIENTIST | FABRICATION | ELECTRONIC | ENERGY