We have an immediate need for a Landscape Architect who has experience in large commercial and public projects to join a landscape design firm in San Diego, California.
Do you enjoy designing attractive and functional public parks, playgrounds, college campuses, gardens, and other public spaces? Do you have a passion for connecting people to the natural work while respecting the natural ecologies of the land?
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Landscape Architect opportunity include:
- 3+ years of experience working with project teams to produce bid documents and construction documents for large complex projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture (B. LArch. or B. Arch)
- Experience with CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, Vectorworks, Revit Architecture, Rhinoceros, Lumion, and Land FX, is a plus.
- MS Office required
- Ability to problem solve by using technical and attention to detail skills
- Licensed Professional Landscape Architect (PLA) or ability to obtain license
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
LANDSCAPE ARCHTIECT | CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS | LANDSCAPE DESIGN | BID DOCUMENTS| SKETCHUP | URBAN PLANNING | NATURAL ENVIROMENTS | PARKS | GARDEN | PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT | CAD | ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE | VECTORWORKS | REVIT | RHINOCEROS | LUMION | LAND FX | COMMERCIAL | DESIGN