We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Landscape Architect to join a landscape architecture and planning studio in Sacramento, California.
Our client is a well-established landscape architecture and planning studio in the Sacramento, California area that is known for creating vibrant parks and recreation areas, community and urban outdoor spaces, and contributing to transportation infrastructure projects. We are looking for a Licensed Landscape Architect to join this studio full-time, direct-hire!
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Landscape Architecture opportunity includes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture is preferred.
- Registration as a Licensed Landscape Architect in California is required.
- LEED AP credentials are desired.
- Must have at least 4 years of professional experience, including design development and drafting.
- Will be responsible for design and construction document preparation while overseeing/coordinating with a team of in-house designers and drafters.
- Must be very knowledgeable of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp.
- Will manage assigned projects, assign project tasks to team members, provide guidance to the team as needed, and coordinate with clients, consultants, and vendors.
- Must be familiar with municipal / public project lifecycle, from proposal to permitting and completion.
- Project experience should include community parks, recreation areas, educational / institutional spaces.
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Competitive salary and great benefits.
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 per year, or commensurate with experience.
Candidates selected for this position will be eligible for annual bonuses, 401K, Discretionary Profit Sharing, and a hybrid work schedule that promotes work-life balance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE | LICENSED LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT | PLANNING | PERMITTING | AUTOCAD | PROJECT MANAGEMENT