Join our 15-year-old firm as a Landscape Architect and be part of the thriving landscape design and construction industry in Indianapolis. We are a premier contractor known for our stunning, high-value, and high-complexity projects, collaborating with influential figures like sports team owners, politicians, and investors. From luxurious pools and outdoor living spaces to intricate hardscapes, our diverse projects offer you the chance to make a real impact, with budgets ranging from $500K to $10M. With great benefits, bonus potential, and a welcoming and dynamic office environment that includes in-house designers and landscape architects, our team is the perfect place for a true design professional. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of something truly special – apply now and take your career to new heights with us.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Landscape Architect opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or Design
- 3+ years of experience in Landscape Architecture or at a design firm
- Landscape Architecture license
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Lumion
- Must have estimating experience
- Knowledge of Planting Specification & Design, Standard Construction Details & Industry means/methods
- Create AutoCAD plans from conceptual designs and develop graphic presentations for client communication
- Conduct site visits to gather survey and layout data for project design and collaborate in conceptual design with the team
- Manage material selection, vendor coordination, internal quality control for documentation, and construction estimates for client proposals
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus a signing bonus of $1,800!
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, term life and disability, PTO, 401k with company match, paid community service time, and an on-site fitness center.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Landscape Architect to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | LANDSCAPE DESIGN | LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE LICENSE | AUTOCAD | LUMION | ESTIMATING | PLANTING SPECIFICATION | CONSTRUCTION