We have an immediate need for a skilled Landscape Architect with a background in community development and municipal utility district-related experience to join a reputable design firm in Houston.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Landscape Architect opportunity includes:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 8+ years of hands-on landscape design experience (land/master planning, streetscapes, planting, etc.)
- Project background to include municipal utility district (MUD) related project coordination
- Proven ability to produce site designs, conceptual designs, construction documentation, etc.
- Strong design skills using the following software – AutoCAD, Lumion and/or SketchUp
- Licensure preferred but not required
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include 100% employer-paid health/dental/vision coverage, 401k with 6% matching, 3 weeks PTO, ~10% annual bonus, and more!
Full-time, a permanent, direct-hire position that is ready to be filled immediately.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT | PLA | RLA | LANDSCAPE DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION | MASTER PLANNING | SITE DESIGN | MUD | COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT | MUNICIPAL | AUTOCAD | LUMION | SKETCHUP | LANDFX | MANAGEMENT