We have an immediate need for a highly motivated Landscape Architect to work with clients, develop business, and manage residential and commercial projects for a landscape firm in Dallas, Tx.
Do you have a strong work ethic, creative problem solving skills, and an attention to detail when it comes to designing landscapes? Do you have a passion for connecting people to the natural work while respecting the natural ecologies of the land?
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Landscape Architect opportunity include:
- Work with clients, develop business, and manage teams.
- 3+ years of experience working with project teams to produce bid documents and construction documents to for large complex projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Rhinoceros, Lumion; Revit, Vizterra.
- Ability to market and grow design division with current and new clients
- Bachelor's in Landscape Architecture (B. Larch)
- Licensed or close to registration (PLA and ASLA)
Salary: $55,000 - $75,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT | CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS | CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION | LANDSCAPE DESIGN | BID DOCUMENTS |RESIDENTIAL | SKETCHUP | SUSTAINABLE | NATURAL ENVIROMENTS | PARKS | GARDEN | LUMION | LAND FX | REVIT | CAD | SALES | LANDSCAPE | LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT