We have an immediate need for a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) or Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) who has experience with project management to join a well-established Engineering firm in Louisville, Kentucky.
Requirements for this position include:
- Licensed Indiana or Kentucky PLS or LSIT with sufficient experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Must have experience with municipal, land development, and some private commercial / industrial projects
- Carlson Survey, Civil 3D, and Trimble software experience; Microstation experience a plus
- INDOT or KYTC survey; right-of-way process & plan / plat production is a strong plus
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
3D | ALTA | ACSM | BOUNDARY | CONSTRUCTION | UTILITY | UTILITIES | TOPO | CIVIL | CIVIL 3D | DOT | ROUTE SURVEYS | CONTROL | ESTABLISHMENT | INSURANCE | LAND | LAND DEVELOPMENT | MICROSTATION | PLS | LSIT | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | PMP | SITE DEVELOPMENT | SURVEY | TOPOGRAPHIC | TRANSPORTATION