We have an immediate need for a Land Surveyor who has experience with Land Development to join a well-established, full-service Civil Engineering firm in Modesto, California.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) or Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) required
- Must have experience with commercial land development
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Land Development Desktop (LDD)
- Preparation of all mapping documents including but not limited to parcel maps, record of surveys, subdivision mapping, ALTA/ACSM surveys, topographical surveys, legal descriptions, boundary resolution, etc.
- Knowledge of survey field techniques and experience with directing and communicating with field crews
- Strong research skills and knowledge in boundary resolution
- Technical survey experience in heavy civil survey projects, including job set-up and quality control processes
- Experience with the RFP/RFQ process
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $70,000 - $110,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
BOUNDARY | AUTOCAD | CIVIL | CIVIL 3D | CONSTRUCTION | ALTA | ENGINEERING | GPS | HEAVY LAND | LAND DEVELOPMENT | LDD | LEGAL | PLS | SURVEY | SUPERVISOR | SUBDIVISION | COMMERCIAL