We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer PE who has experience with land development to join a well-established Engineering firm in Austin, Texas.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Land Development
- Must be able to supervise other employees
- Proficiency with Civil 3D, Bentley StormCAD, HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS, or EPA SWMM is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineer (BSCE)
- Professional Engineer (PE) license is needed
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $130,000 - $135,000 commensurate with experience, and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | LAND DEVELOPMENT | HYDROCAD | SWMM | HECRAS | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | WATER RESOURCES | WASTE WATER DESIGN