We have an immediate need for a Land Development Supervisor with multi-family apartment project experience to join a well-established Architecture firm in Barnegat, New Jersey.
This position requires experience with acquiring all essential services and coordinating all phases of site improvement work for multi-family apartment projects including but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, and subcontractor/vendor management.
Requirements for this position include:
- Establish, manage, and maintain accurate development schedules and budgets
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Establish and maintain a qualified subcontractor/supplier bid list
- Monitor and control construction through administrative direction of on-site project management to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Value engineer construction drawings pre-construction and during project development
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $90,000 - $105,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ADMINISTRATIVE | CONTRACT | CONTROLS | DESIGN | MUNICIPAL | CONSTRUCTION | MULTI FAMILY | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | HOSPITALITY | DEVELOPER | MATERIALS | BID | BUDGET | RFI | LAND DEVELOPMENT | OFFICE ENGINEER | PROJECT ENGINEER | CIVIL