We have an immediate need for a Senior Land Development Project Engineer PE to join a well-established Civil Engineering firm in San Luis Obispo, California.
This firm specializes in land development for residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects and is seeking an experienced Civil Project Engineer who specializes in land development.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience; 10 years preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or Land Development Desktop
- Must be a California Licensed Professional Civil Engineer (PE)
- Will be responsible for multiple projects of varying scope - start-up through construction administration
- Design responsibilities could include grading, drainage, street improvement, utilities, storm drain, sanitary sewer, and water lines
- Will be involved in client facing relations
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | MIXED USE | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | PROJECT ENGINEER | DRAINAGE | UTILITIES | P.E. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER