Join our team as a Construction Materials Testing Lab Technician and be part of a legacy that spans over 125 years! At our company, we don't just hire employees; we invest in your growth and development. Whether you're looking to expand your skills or explore new horizons in engineering and construction material testing, we're committed to supporting your journey by providing top-notch training and a diverse, experienced team. Take the next step in your career and help shape the future of our industry – apply now and let's build greatness together.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Lab Technician opportunity include:
- ACI Concrete Field-Testing Grade 1 certification required, with additional related construction materials certifications as a plus (particularly ACI Concrete Strength Testing Tech, ACI Concrete Laboratory Testing Tech Level I, and ACI Aggregate Testing Technician Level I)
- Solid knowledge of construction inspection industry principles and terminology
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field is a plus
- Prior work experience in the Construction Inspection Industry (with references) is a plus
- Must wear work boots necessary as per ANSI Z-41. Hard hat, safety vest and safety glasses are provided
- OSHA 10 preferred
Salary: $52,000 - $65,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO and sick leave, short-term disability, AD&D, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401k with matching, and mileage reimbursement.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TESTING | LAB TECHNICIAN | ACI CONCRETE FIELD-TESTING GRADE 1 CERTIFICATION | ACI CONCRETE STRENGTH TESTING TECH | ACI CONCRETE LABORATORY TESTING TECH LEVEL I | ACI AGGREGATE TESTING TECHNICIAN LEVEL I | CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION INDUSTRY | OSHA 10