Our client is seeking an Assistant Construction Project Manager specializing in heavy civil projects to join their team in Columbus, Ohio. The ideal Assistant Construction Project Manager is someone who has extensive experience in sewer, sitework, engineered concrete structures, underground utilities.
As a leading company in the heavy civil construction industry, our client provides an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and grow your career in the civil construction industry!
Qualifications and Responsibilities for this Assistant Construction Project Manager opportunity include:
- Must have experience in heavy civil construction projects, including sewer, sitework, engineered concrete structures, underground utilities.
- Familiarity with project management software
- Must be able to coordinate construction schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Knowledge of construction management processes and procedures
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, vendors, and contractors
- Must ensure adherence to all OSHA health and safety standards
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: The starting salary range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, and a 401k plan.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT MANAGER | JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER | CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | HEAVY CIVIL