Our client, a leading design firm, is seeking to hire a Job Captain to join their team in Allen, TX. This companies specializes in multiple industries, including banking, restaurant, car wash, convenience stores and fuel, grocery and pharmacy, retail, and shopping centers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to delivering high-quality projects while fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in architectural design, CAD production, and project management, and will share our client's values and commitment to excellence. The Job Captain will be responsible and accountable for successfully coordinating and developing construction drawings and coordinating permits to meet the objectives of the client and company.
If you are a driven and organized individual with a passion for architectural design and project management, our client invites you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Strong architectural design skills and experience with CAD production across various commercial project types
- Knowledge of basic wall sections and building elements detailing
- Familiarity with building codes, including accessibility codes
- Ability to delegate tasks to drafter or admin and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Experience with project budget management and quality control of project plans
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employee health coverage, 50% family coverage, vision and dental, 2 weeks PTO, profit sharing deposited into 401k, and open to sponsorship for the right candidate.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
JOB CAPTAIN | ARCHITECTURAL JOB CAPTAIN | ARCHITECTURE | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | AUTOCAD | REVIT | CAD