We are seeking an Interior Designer to join our company, where two decades of Architectural and Interior Design excellence have solidified our reputation for delivering cutting-edge commercial, healthcare, and multifamily projects. With expertise in renovation, historic restoration, and adaptive reuse, our team takes pride in transforming spaces. Here, you'll be a part of a dynamic and collaborative group, working on projects ranging from $150K to $15M, and we're not just passionate about our work – we're committed to giving back to our community through regular involvement in local events, charities, and community centers. Don't just seek a job; become part of a legacy and a team that values innovation, craftsmanship, and community service.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Interior Designer opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design or Architecture
- 5+ years of experience Interior Design experience, Healthcare experience is a plus
- Licensure preferred
- Proficient in Autodesk programs, particularly Revit, for creating design and construction documents
- Skilled in using 3D modeling, rendering software, and cloud-based tools like Bluebeam
- Thorough knowledge of local, state, and national building codes, including ADA, FGI, and Fair Housing
- Experience in construction administration and site observations to ensure project quality and compliance with owner criteria
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, short-term and long-term disability, 401k, and life insurance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as an Interior Designer to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
INTERIOR DESIGNER | DESIGN | ARCHITECTURE | HEALTHCARE | AUTODESK | REVIT | CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS | 3D MODELING SOFTWARE | BLUEBEAM | BUILDING CODES | ADA | FGI | FAIR HOUSING