We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Interior Designer, specializing in residential, hospitality, and luxury interiors, to join an Interior Architecture and Design firm in Boston, Massachusetts.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or related discipline
- NCIDQ License is preferred; Significant proven experience, in addition to formal education, will be considered
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, and other design / modeling software
- Experienced in design of interior architecture for various projects types, including finishes, fixtures, furniture and equipment selection, ceiling plans and details, elevations, etc.
- Will assist in creation of construction documents and plans, schedule development, and construction administration, in coordination with Sr. Interior Designers
- Hospitality, resort, luxury residential, high-rise residential, and restaurant project experience is desired
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
INTERIOR DESIGN | NCIDQ | INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE | FF&E | FURNITURE | FINISHES | FIXTURES | CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION | HOSPITALITY | LUXURY RESIDENTIAL | RESTAURANT | RESORT