We have an immediate need for a Water / Wastewater PE to come on board with a well-established Environmental Consulting and Engineering firm in St. Charles, Missouri.
This position is with a well-established and successful design and consultancy firm that specializes in Industrial Water / Wastewater treatment and design and they are seeking a well-qualified professional to join their team.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience
- Expertise in industrial water treatment required
- Minimum 5 years as a Project Manager with proven track record of successful project management
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) or equivalent, Master's Degree (MS) preferred - focus on wastewater
- Demonstrated ability to produce and present high-quality winning proposals
- Design-Build background preferred
- Provide technical/regulatory advice to clients and technical practice teams
- Provide mentoring, training, and career advancement support for staff
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a generous salary with bonus potential and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
WATER | WASTEWATER | TREATMENT | REUSE | DEWATERING | DESIGN-BUILD | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | SALES | PROPOSALS | CLIENT DEVELOPMENT | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT