Join our Industrial Construction firm in Cleveland as a Project Manager and be part of a legacy that dates back to 1867! Unlike other companies, we specialize in innovative modifications for large industrial equipment, showcasing our expertise in creating and adapting doorways, hatches, and openings for seamless equipment transport. Currently immersed in battery manufacturing facility projects, we're constructing modifications for state-of-the-art machinery like mixing machines, coating machines, and drying ovens. Plus, our claim to fame is an 80,000-ton press, one of a handful worldwide, providing unparalleled opportunities to work with cutting-edge technology that can crush, shape, and form materials in ways unimaginable elsewhere in the industry. Elevate your career with us and contribute to groundbreaking industrial solutions!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Manager opportunity include:
- 3-5 years of construction project management experience, preferably industrial
- Knowledge of rigging, ironwork, and/or millwright work a plus, or strong desire to learn is required
- Background in cost management and some accounting knowledge
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred
- Capable of owning each project from assignment to completion, handling scheduling, change orders, billing, etc.
- Responsibilities include coordinating the moving of equipment ranging from small CNC machines to large scale industrial presses
- Manage project implementation, track project status, and maintain clear communication with the owner's representative for each assigned project
- Oversee subcontractor/vendor sourcing, prequalification, scheduling, and communication, as well as negotiate pricing and create new accounts
- Coordinate various aspects of project execution, including material/equipment procurement, job site requirements, and daily communication with site superintendents and field stakeholders
- This position requires occasional travel to sites in Nashville, TN and Lansing, MI (once every two months)
Salary: $80,000 - $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401k with company match, life and disability insurance, and mileage reimbursement for travel.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Project Manager opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | RIGGING | IRONWORK | MILLWRIGHT | COST MANAGEMENT | OSHA 30 | CHANGE ORDERS | BILLING | SCHEDULING | INDUSTRIAL PRESSES