Join our team as a Hydraulics & Hydrology Engineer and become a part of our remarkable journey since our establishment in 1980. We've evolved into a powerhouse of civil engineering excellence, leading the way in South/Central Texas. What sets us apart is not just our commitment to professional growth and competitive compensation, but our vibrant internal culture. We're not just colleagues; we're a family that enjoys team-building activities, bowling, Top Golf, iFly adventures, brewery visits, community service events, and even sporting teams for volleyball and soccer. Elevate your career and life with us - apply today and be a part of something truly special!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Hydraulics & Hydrology Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-8 years of experience as a Hydraulics & Hydrology Engineer
- Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE)
- Must be proficient in HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and Civil 3D
- Ability to perform hydrology/hydraulic analysis for projects
- Conduct H&H analysis for land development projects, including water/sewer design, floodplain modeling, grading, and roadway infrastructure, for both public and private sites
- Plan and design projects in compliance with company, construction, and regulatory standards
- Review geotechnical, environmental, and transportation reports to identify potential issues and assess their impact
- Manage permitting processes with local jurisdictions and FEMA, perform drainage computations, and provide technical guidance on H&H design to colleagues
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for employees, PTO, 401k with 4% match, and a 4-day work week!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Hydraulics & Hydrology Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
HYDRAULICS & HYDROLOGY ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | HYDROLOGY | HYDRAULICS | H&H | CIVIL 3D | AUTOCAD | HEC-RAS | HEC-HMS | XPSWMM | DETENTION | RETENTION