A leader in heating and air conditioning services, providing high-quality services to residential and commercial properties, is seeking HVAC Technicians to join their growing company in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. The ideal candidate will be able to diagnose, repair, and provide maintenance for commercial and residential HVAC units, as well as assist in installations and provide clear communication with customers. Qualified HVAC Technicians should have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, a strong desire to exceed customer expectations, and the ability to manage time and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in HVAC, as the company offers flexible pay structures, benefits, and professional development assistance. If you're passionate about HVAC and looking for a company that truly appreciates its employees, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain commercial and residential HVAC units
- Provide expert recommendations and sell upgrades to comfort systems based on unit’s and customer’s needs
- Respond to service and emergency calls when scheduled and on-call in an urgent manner
- Execute all jobs in accordance to quality and safety standards
- Able to assist with the installation of new units
- Complete invoices, timesheets, and diagnostic reports in the field daily
- 1+ years of professional experience in residential and commercial
- EPA certification Type I & II
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to pass MVD background and be insurable
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: $41,000 - $72,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Company vehicle, gas card, company uniforms, paid vacation after 1 year of employment, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
HVAC TECHNICIAN | RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | REPAIR | INSTALL | SERVICE | EPA CERTIFICATION | MAINTENANCE | INSTALLATION | MECHANICAL APTITUDE