We have an immediate need for a HVAC Controls Engineer with experience in mechanical equipment, HVAC controls systems, and building automation systems to join an Engineering firm in Washington, D.C.
Requirements for this position include:
- 3-5 years of experience in HVAC controls (JCI preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) a plus
- Ionic experience is a plus
- Current CAC holder
- Ability to manipulate data in existing HVAC control systems
- Experience with building automation systems or smart building commissioning is preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | HVAC | CONTROL SYSTEMS | GOVERNMENT | BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS | COMMISSIONING | BMS | H.V.A.C | BAS | BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS | SBCx