We are seeking a Heavy Civil Project Manager to join our 50+ year old firm with a strong foundation and 550 dedicated employees. What sets us apart is our unwavering commitment to respect, honesty, hard work, and continual improvement, fostering a culture of excellence that attracts top-tier talent. Backed by a renowned firm, we have the resources to tackle exciting challenges, and our focus on empowerment, paired with exceptional benefits, ensures that you'll thrive and make a meaningful impact here. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of something special – apply now and be a part of our journey to deliver unparalleled quality work!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Heavy Civil Project Manager opportunity include:
- 3-5 years of experience in heavy civil construction related to site development
- Background in coal combustion residuals (CCR) and/or landfills is highly desired
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD and Agtek
- Proficiency in construction estimating software (Hard Dollar, Bid Build, Heavy Build, etc.) and construction scheduling software (MS Project, Primavera, etc.) a plus
- Ability to act as a liaison between the client and field personnel
- Knowledge of mass grading and earthwork, stream restoration and rehabilitation, stormwater management, erosion control, and utility infrastructure requirements
- Plan, organize, and staff key field positions, establish project objectives and policies, and maintain client and stakeholder liaison
- Monitor and control construction for schedule and budget adherence, addressing potential issues, and providing technical guidance
- Manage project finances, coordinate activities, and prepare and disseminate necessary documentation while maintaining good relationships with clients and subcontractors
- This position requires 50% travel
Salary: $120,000 - $180,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus an annual bonus.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, basic life and AD&D, short and long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k, PTO and paid holidays, wellness programs, plus a car allowance and fuel card.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Heavy Civil Project Manager opportunity can take you!
HEAVY CIVIL PROJECT MANAGER | CIVIL CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS (CCR) | AUTOCAD | AGTEK | HARD DOLLAR | BID BUILD | HEAVY BUILD | MICROSOFT PROJECT | PRIMAVERA | GRADING | EARTHWORK | STORMWATER MANAGEMENT | EROSION CONTROL | UTILITY INFRASTRUCTURE | STREAM RESTORATION | SITE DEVELOPMENT | LANDFILLS