We have an immediate opening for Health & Safety Officer who has great experience with overseeing and supervising health and safety on construction sites for an Construction firm in Los Angeles, CA.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years experience with heavy construction
- Minimum 3 years experience with construction job sites
- OSHA 500 Trainer Course preferred
- Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST) Certification preferred
- Experienced with health and safety plans and assisting others carrying out plans.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | HEALTH & SAFETY | OSHA | BLUEPRINT | CHST | INDUSTRIAL | STEEL | AIRPORT | TERMINALS