Our family-owned development firm is seeking a forward-thinking General Manager with extensive electrical contracting experience to join our team in West Palm Beach! With over three decades of expertise in the construction industry, our legacy provides a solid foundation for you to not just work for a company but to shape and build your own business within our established framework. As we expand into new horizons, you'll be joining at a pivotal moment where your voice matters, contributing to the definition of our SOPs and standards. This is not just a career; it's a chance to be part of a close-knit team, to influence industry practices, and to thrive in an environment where innovation and your entrepreneurial spirit are celebrated. Seize the chance to be a driving force in our success story!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this General Manager opportunity include:
- 10-15 years of experience in electrical contracting
- Must know how to read construction plans
- Proficiency with Bluebeam
- Oversee all electrical projects, ensuring timely and within-budget completion while maintaining safety and quality standards
- Develop and execute effective marketing and sales strategies to generate new leads and convert them into paying customers
- Supervise electrical staff to ensure they possess the necessary skills for safe and effective job performance
- Manage the company's finances, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting, with a focus on implementing strategies to enhance profitability
Salary: $93,000 - $164,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance and generous PTO!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this General Manager opportunity can take you!
GENERAL MANAGER | ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT | ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION | BLUEBEAM | STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOP)