Join our team as the General Manager of our Galvanizing Division and be at the forefront of our remarkable growth, overseeing three cutting-edge facilities. In just three years, we've expanded from a single plant to a thriving triad, showcasing our commitment to progress and innovation. With a generous compensation and bonus package, you'll lead in an environment that values efficiency, embraces new technologies, and champions sustainability in providing mission-critical structures to the utility and telecom industries. Elevate your career with us – where your leadership and vision will shape the future of our success.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Galvanizing General Manager opportunity include:
- Must have a strong background in steel manufacturing, specifically coating/galvanizing
- Any Galvanizing Certifications are a plus
- 5+ years of experience in P&L for complex large single site/multi-site operations
- Must be involved in strategy, production, growing the business, working with customers, etc.
- Develop, plan, organize, and direct the Operations, Sales, Project Management, and Estimation functions for the Galvanizing Division
- Responsible and accountable for the P&L, driving growth, and increasing productivity to achieve or exceed margin and profitability goals
- This position requires 50-60% travel between 3 plants
Salary: $180,000 - $225,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including company equity, health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401k with match, and paid travel expenses including airfare, lodging, and a rental car.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
GALVANIZING GENERAL MANAGER | GALVANIZATION | STEEL MANUFACTURING | COATINGS | GALVANIZING CERTIFICATIONS | P&L | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | OPERATIONS