Join us in Denver as a Fire Protection Project Manager and be a part of a legacy that spans 60 years, backed by a wealth of experience and expertise. At our company, the growth opportunities are boundless, offering you the chance to advance your career in a dynamic and rewarding industry. As a recognized leader in the field, we are committed to delivering top-tier fire suppression and life safety solutions, safeguarding not just properties, but also the futures of our clients. Your journey with us is a call to action, a unique chance to contribute to a safer world while nurturing your professional growth. Apply today and ignite your career with us.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Fire Protection Project Manager opportunity include:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Fire Protection Design
- Must have MEP experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel), AutoCAD, and Fire Sprinkler Design software (e.g., AutoSprink, HydraCAD etc.)
- NICET II Certification (or ability to attain within 6 months)
- Read and interpret construction documents, including drawings, specifications, and ASIs, to understand project requirements
- Practical experience in designing Wet, Dry, and Pre Action Sprinkler Systems for installation
- Working knowledge of NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, 14, 20, and associated Codes/Standards
- Develop shop drawings, hydraulic calculations, and stock lists ensuring compliance with NFPA/local/state codes, project specifications, and cost-effective field installation
- Manage projects by purchasing materials, handling change orders, generating RFIs, maintaining schedules, and facilitating communication with various stakeholders while attending project-related meetings
Salary: $50,000 - $105,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, retirement plan, flexible work hours, and 1.5x overtime pay.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Fire Protection Project Manager to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
FIRE PROTECTION PROJECT MANAGER | FIRE PROTECTION DESIGN | AUTOSPRINK | HYDRACAD | AUTOCAD | MICROSOFT OFFICE | NICET II | SPRINKLER SYSTEMS | NFPA CODES AND STANDARDS