A top-tier forensic engineering firm with over 175 years of combined experience and a commitment to investing in its staff and technology is seeking a Fire Protection Forensic Engineer to join their team in the Greater Denver area. Located in a state-of-the-art facility, we offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional development. Joining our company means being part of a team with a solid reputation for integrity and high-quality service in the industry.
The ideal Fire Protection Forensic Engineer will conduct failure analysis of fire protection systems (suppression, alarm, fire-rated construction), standard of care and code analyses, and design evaluations.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Fire Protection Forensic Engineer position include:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in mechanical, chemical, or fire protection engineering
- 5-10 years of industry experience
- Some combination of the following certifications: NICET, Sprinkler Fitter, Backflow Preventer, Fire Alarm, Restaurant Extinguishing System
- Experience with fire origin and cause investigations
- Manage, coordinate, and execute scheduling, investigation, testing, client interactions, engineering analysis, report writing, invoicing, past due collections, artifact handling, etc.
- Provide expert testimony when required
- Able to meet travel requirement of 40% or greater
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience, and bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, HSA, PTO, 401k with 4% match, and all travel expenses covered by the company for required travel (40%).
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now to this Fire Protection Forensic Engineer position, and let's explore where this exciting opportunity can take you!
FIRE PROTECTION FORENSIC ENGINEER | FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEER | FORENSIC ENGINEERING | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | FIRE ALARM | SPRINKLER | BACKFLOW PREVENTER | EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM | NICET