Join our team as an FF&E Project Manager and experience a workplace like no other. We offer more than just a job; we provide a vibrant community that values your growth and well-being. At our ISO 9001:2015 certified organization, you'll not only contribute to cost-effective industrial solutions and enjoy fantastic benefits, but you'll also be part of a team that strikes the perfect harmony between job creation, financial sustainability, and regulatory compliance. Don't miss out on the opportunity to be part of something special – apply now and thrive with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this FF&E Project Manager opportunity include:
- 5+ years of project management experience in commercial furniture, construction, or related industry
- Previous experience working as an FF&E Specialist (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment)
- Ability to visit different job locations for monitoring installation progress, detecting potential issues, and offering solutions is required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, and Revit is a plus
- Serve as the primary point of contact for effective communication with management, stakeholders, and colleagues
- Develop comprehensive work plans, schedules, and logistics aligned with project parameters and client objectives
- Deliver timely, formal written updates to clients and project teams throughout the project's lifecycle
- Continuously update project status and review installation drawings, project sites, and product specifications for accuracy and completeness
Salary: $85,000 - $105,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan, PTO, and fun company events such as picnics, fundraisers, leadership retreats, and more!
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the FF&E Project Manager opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
FF&E PROJECT MANAGER | FF&E SPECIALIST | FURNITURE FIXTURES & EQUIPMENT | COMMERCIAL FURNITURE | CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL | PMP | MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE | ORACLE | REVIT