We have an immediate need for an Excavator Operator who has strong and verifiable deep excavation experience to join a well-established Utility and Heavy Construction firm in Baltimore, Maryland.
Requirements for this position include:
- Trench boxes, slide rail, and timber shoring relating to sewer, storm, and water utilities
- Able to work safely in tight quarters with personnel below
- Respectful of equipment and able to perform required daily maintenance and reports
- Able to follow hand signals and direction from trench bottom and sides
- Versed in proper OSHA rigging, hoisting, and excavation
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | CONTRACTOR | DRAINAGE | FOREMAN | SUPERINTENDENT | UTILITY | HEAVY CONSTRUCTION | PUBLIC WORKS | OSHA | SEWER | WATER PUMP | DRAIN SYSTEMS | EXCAVATOR