Are you an experienced Construction Cost Estimator looking for a rewarding and stable career opportunity? Joining our company as an Environmental Construction Estimator means becoming a part of a passionate, mission-driven team with a 30-year legacy of making a real impact on the environment. We're not just a construction company; we're environmental restoration pioneers, tackling diverse projects from stream restoration to green infrastructure. Our tight-knit group fosters a collaborative, 'work together, win together' atmosphere, where every team member's growth is nurtured and appreciated. With a focus on public works at the federal, state, and county levels, you'll have the opportunity to be at the forefront of major initiatives in stream and wetland restoration, coastal resilience, and more. Plus, we're committed to your professional development, offering support for continuing education and welcoming newcomers to the environmental field. If you're passionate about making a positive environmental impact and want to grow within a dedicated team, apply to our company and be part of something truly special.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Estimator opportunity include:
- Estimating experience: must have experience creating bids, quantifying materials and equipment needs, and personnel needs.
- Related degree or training may be substituted for some experience
- Timely and precise bid preparation for both public and private projects, adhering to company protocols
- Accurate assessment and quantification of necessary project resources (materials, equipment, and personnel), sourcing quotes and proposals
- Collaboration with various teams for bid document preparation, aiding in the transition of estimates to the field, and supporting the upkeep of estimating software
- Environmental construction projects include water quality, storm water management, and ecological restoration
- Estimator will be required to drive mostly within the Baltimore/ Washington Metropolitan area, and occasionally out of state for site visits
- Previous experience with Environmental Restoration work is desired! Experience with underground construction and earthwork projects is also appreciated.
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, group life and AD&D, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, bereavement, bonus referral program, education reimbursement, casual dress code, and fun company events!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Estimator opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
ESTIMATOR | ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRUCTION | CONSTRUCTION COST ESTIMATOR | RESTORATION | HARDSCAPE | ESTIMATING SOFTWARE | MATERIALS | EQUIPMENT | BIDS | WATER QUALITY | STORMWATER MANAGEMENT | ECOLOGICAL RESTORATION | STREAM RESTORATION | GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE | EARTHWORK | UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION